Skip to main content

Who Am I?


The big question some of our beloved sister and brothers come across. Well answer yourself this...

I am an African, whether a female or a male, a child or an adult, able or disabled makes no difference. The main fact is that you are human with great Expectations, Dedication and a somebody who wants to something, someday, somewhere. Be all that for yourself and a special someone.

Who I am does not matter that much for if I do not know what I want, then I cannot be able to express who I am and where I am going, for I will look like a house built without foundation just floating on thin air. Who am I, is something you will never know unless I express myself to thee, so please do not judge just by looking at me and then conclude in your mind that I am a nobody, going nowhere, with nothing on my back and with no one, as the famous words say "Never judge a book by it's cover."

I am an Intelligent and Beautiful someone with Special something inside, so do not judge and thou shalt not be...

Hope you now understand and know WHO I AM.

A CHILD BORN OF LOVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and ME..

What is Life all about? I wake up each and every morning of my entire life  asking myself one question.  What is life all about? And i always seem to find answers  in every single room at home.  The fan said be cool.   The window said be able to see the world.  The clock said every minute nor second is precious.  The mirror said reflect before u act.  The calendar said always be up to date.  The door said push hard for your goals.  The carpet said kneel down and pray.  The flowers said be who you are because you are always beautiful and strong!

She Walks In Beauty...!

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies, And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes; Thus mellowed to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies. One shade the more, one ray the less, Had half impaired the nameless grace Which waves in every raven trees, Or softly lightens on her face; Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure, how dear their dwelling-place. And on that cheek and on that brow So soft, so calm, yet eloquent, The smiles that win, the tints that glow But tell of days in goodness spent, A mind at peace with all below, A heart whose love is innocent!